The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Recently, I have read the book. The book explores the important key notes of managing a Team in the corporate world. People who are interested to read books under Leadership tag should definitely read this book.
The storytelling way of author discusses the failure of an successful team, and politics happening in the office with various characters in the story.
The 5 Dysfucnctions discussed in the book are
- Absence of trust—unwilling to be vulnerable within the group
- Fear of conflict—seeking artificial harmony over constructive passionate debate
- Lack of commitment—feigning buy-in for group decisions creates ambiguity throughout the organization
- Avoidance of accountability—ducking the responsibility to call peers on counterproductive behavior which sets low standards
- Inattention to results—focusing on personal success, status and ego before team success
Happy reading 🙂